Monday, November 30, 2009

Macie's Cupcake Party!

Here are some pictures of a party that I worked on very recently. Macie's mom found some cupcake themed plates and napkins that she found on www.birthdayexpress.com and wanted to create a party around this. Here is what we ended up with! 


Below are the invitations that I created for Macie's party as well as the door sign



Banner for the birthday girl!



Birthday Crown and Party Hats


Tutu and Onesie!



Confetti and Napkin Rings


Favor Tags


Can't wait to see pictures from the party!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are the thank you circles I referred to in the Christmas card post. What do I need to make these? So cute! I would love something like this for my daughters birthday in April and I am all about learning! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations