Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why "The Paisley Monkey?"

I have had several people ask me why I chose the name The Paisley Monkey! I must say I went round and round with this for a good month or so toying with so many names but I wanted the name to mean something to me personally.  My son is a year old and is going through this, I want to climb everything phase, so I call him my little monkey! With that I decided to do his first birthday with a monkey and polkadot (another one of my favorites) theme.  Right now you are probably asking why did she not name it the polkadotted monkey?  That seemed like such a mouth full! So...I knew I wanted monkey in there somewhere and now I just had to figure out what to go with it! I decided on paisley because it was unique yet still fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations